Who we are
We are Alotyet Marketplace Pvt.Ltd . Our website address is: https://www.alotyet.com
We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Alotyet Marketplace Private Limited (Alotyet) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes:
- the types of information that Alotyet may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications and other online services (collectively, referred as “Services”); and
- its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to the information Alotyet collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party vendors, such as shops, Stores . Alotyet encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
Personal data we collect and How we use it
- Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to.
- When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience according to your location. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us.
- automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile.
- Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, lists, followers, the users you follow, current and prior orders through nearby stores and other information in your account profile.
- Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
- Your transactional information: If you purchases through our website, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests to the vendor so the deliver your order as quick as possible. Your phone number, address, email shared with the vendor which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests.
- Note: We do not accept and collect credit/debit or any payment card information, We make it too easy for you to buy your product directly through seller by mutual communication with each other either through online, credit/debit card, upi or by cash. Its totally depend on seller what he accept. We are not responsible for any payment done between you and the seller.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.